Friday, July 21, 2006

Prog dealings...

Playlist
Francoise Hardy – The Vogue Years (Disc 1)
Brian Eno – The Drop
Dar Williams – Green World
Neal Morse – One
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel – Timeless Flight
Deodato – 2
Bob Dylan – Masterpieces (Disc 2)
Golden Earring – Switch
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown – Fire (single)
Lambchop – No You c’mon
King Crimson – ProjeKct 3 – Masque
Jonatha Brooke – Back in the Circus
Bill Bruford’s Earthworks – Earthworks
Hawkwind – Epocheclipse (Disc 2)
Rush – Caress of Steel

I owed Dr Prog rather a lot of cash – because he’s very cleverly roped me in to going to see, would you believe (yes you probably would) Barclay James Harvest, Jon Anderson & Rick Wakeman (of Yes fame) and Asia (coincidentally including Steve Howe of Yes fame) this autumn...

Accordingly, tonight, I drove to pick up our Friday Indian Takeaway from Taj Express and, on the way, picked up some cash to take to Castle Prog...

Along with the cash, I gave the good Doctor a copy of the 3CD Dub Box Set I bought a couple of weeks ago – like me, he’s a big dub reggae fan – and finally returned the Markus Stockhausen CD he bought when we went to see him many weeks ago and still hasn’t heard...

Dr Prog very kindly gave me a mystery DVD, promising I’d enjoy it...

Back home – two episodes of “Law and Order”, one “live”, one on video...

Highlight of the Day : Remembering I’m going to some good concerts soon

No comments: