Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ironing and tidying - rock'n'roll, eh?

Playlist
David Sylvian - The Scent of Magnolia
Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill

This morning I uploaded into the jukebox, the 3CD set of David Sylvian rarities I compiled a few years ago...

On listening back during the day, I was disappointed to hear a few skips - I hope the CDs themselves are ok...

Norwegian Jazz Guitarist, Haftor Medboe read my entry for the gig I went to see him play at The Jam House and left a message..

He promises will be more "jazz" at his upcoming gig at The Lot in the Grassmarket on 31 July. I urge you to attend...

Other than that piece of excitement, Ian Sclater called and asked if I might accompany him on his upcoming Fringe gigs and he would return the favour for CBQ...

One to mull over...

Tonight, two episodes of "Coronation Street", wrapped around a quite pathetic attempt by "Tonight with Trevor McDonald" to report on the property bubble in Dubai (very hard to feel any sympathy at all for anyone who's been stung out there in what must surely be the Blackpool of Arabia)...

Then "Still Game", the last in the series. I will miss my Monday night fix...

What else?

Ironing some shirts and tidying away some CDs...

Rock'n'roll, eh?

Highlight of the Day : Haftor Medboe read the diary

No comments: