Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Razorblade throat...

Playlist
Haftor Medboe – In Perpetuity
Various – Introducing The Front Line
Supertramp – Slow Motion
Richard Shindell – Sparrows Point

Very early this morning/late last night, I finally got all my CDs back into the shelving and these CD singles off the floor...



However, I still need to get almost 2/3rds of the CDs into order again following the big shuffle around when redecorating the room...

Not been feeling well since Friday afternoon – now it’s the full blown summer cold, complete with mad coughing fits, dreadful sore throat, inability to swallow without pain or, in fact, just to breath properly – all of which adds to my normal general sleeplessness...

Tonight some TV – a couple of non-descript property shows and the end of some programme where Esther Rantzen, Big Ron Atkinson and Marcus Brigstock try to speak French...

In between all that, a run through my 30 minute set for the Beanscene – probably a mistake re my throat/voice – but, no real errors in the playing tonight, which was an improvement – I’d not played for a few days...

Here a re a couple of songs which will feature...



...and here’s my generally held to be rubbish (Cloudland) blue guitar, currently my favourite over my Fender...



And a relaxing seat on the new sofa bed in the “Music Room”, listening to some classic reggae on “The Front Line” compilation...

Highlight of the Day : Hmm, not making any big mistakes in tonight’s run through... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

It's "The Heart's Filthy Lesson"