Sunday, March 19, 2006

Worse than my mum...

Up at 3:00 this morning re the pain but I was so tired I had to just go back to bed. By 5:30 I could stand it no longer and so got up…

I watched three episodes of “Stargate” starting with the second part of the two parter I watched last week. It turned out the third episode was a special 90 minute one but the recording we’d made had obviously assumed a normal episode as it stopped half way through…

I had to try and check out the ending on the internet…

Then off to Pattisserie Florentin for breakfast. There are plenty other cafes in the area where we could go but we seem to be addicted to this one…

Back home, I listened again to the OOTB recordings while Anne prepared for this afternoon’s game between Hearts and Rangers…

Again I was in much pain as I updated the diary and then finally began sending out the latest Crispycat Newsletter – this was originally meant to have been issued at the start of December but I’ve been holding off and holding off until I felt I might be able to play some gigs in support of the latest CDs….

With the shoulder injury now seemingly becoming worse by the day, I’ve resigned myself to the fact I won’t play again for a while and might as well just let people know about the new CDs…

Later I just lay on the settee watching the CIS Cup Final between Celtic and Dunfermline (an easy 3-0 win for the ‘Tic)..

Hearts and Rangers drew 1-1. It’s a measure of how well Hearts’ season has been that this is a disappointing result..

In the evening a visit to my mum’s. I was proud to be able to say that, for once, my ailments seemed worse than hers!

A couple of hours later it was home and to bed after taking all my anti-pain tablets…

Highlight of the Day : Breakfast

No comments: