Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some nice trees...

Much pain again but slightly better…

Went to the hospital for X Rays – the lady said she could see something on my shoulder muscles…

There were some nice trees in the hospital grounds...







I retrieved two of my five watches from H Samuel having had new batteries inputted by the nice man there…

To get there, I walked around St Andrew Square. It was here I had my first real job back in 1981...



I bought Sigur Ros’ last album “Takk” from FOPP for £8…

At home I’d received an album by the band Kino via e-bay. It features John Mitchell, the guitarist who played with Wetton Downes when I saw them recently, along with Marillion’s bassist, the keyboard player from It Bites and Porcupine Tree’s ex drummer…

As with most of the CDs I acquire, Anne rated it as being “all right”…

In the evening, I was feeling a bit better, probably something to do with the huge painkiller input and the news that there’s something on the X Rays which might explain the situation…

We watched “CSI”, “Newsnight”, “Harry Hill” and then to bed, hopefully for a full night’s sleep after several nights recently where I’ve been woken by pain..

What a moaning bugger I am…

Highlight of the Day : Sigur Ros & Kino

No comments: