Thursday, March 09, 2006

This gym lark...

Up around 5:30 this morning as I couldn’t sleep…

…and so to the computer where I paid for the Thin Lizzy and Virelai discs via Paypal and then renewed my subscription to The Wire http://www.thewire.co.uk/ and took advantage of the sale at www.marillion.com to purchase their 2CD set from 2005, “Marbles”…

I also prepared the £3.00 cheque to send off for the Animals CD I bought the other day from the girl who doesn’t use Paypal…

In the evening I went to the gym for my “induction session” and spent some time on the treadmill, the cross trainer and the bike – all of which was quite enjoyable and, for the most part, pain free….

I can see already how it is that some people could become addicted to this gym lark…

I’m already planning a couple of visits over the weekend…

After the gym, I was too tired to go out again and so gave Out of the Bedroom a miss. Instead we watched an episode of “Law & Order:Criminal Intent” and two editions of “Harry Hill’s TV Burp”, probably the funniest UK made show on the telly at the moment…

In bed by, would you believe, 10:50!

Highlight of the Day : Getting some exercise…

No comments: