Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wearing me down...

Having retired at around 12:30 am, listening to the sound of Grand Funk Railroad’s live album “Caught in the Act” (I remember the first three tracks) I was up again at 3am...

Why?

The pain...

The excruciating pain in my left arm....

Even a couple of weeks ago it was an occasional occurrence that it got so bad as to make me feel physically sick. Now it’s all the time...

And so today was spent in pain and I am off to the doctor’s tomorrow. The steroid injection of a few weeks ago has done nothing. I regularly take 800mg of Iboprufen – it too has no effect...

This, in conjunction with the never-healing ankle, is wearing me down...

I can no longer play the guitar (ok, I hear you saying "you think you could play the guitar??")

...and another thing.....where’s my bloody Marillion CD???

Highlight of the day : a very brief snooze around 8pm

No comments: