Monday, March 13, 2006

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail...

Firstly I have to apologise to a couple of people who are waiting on discs from me containing much music - I'm having a bit of a problem in...

(a) getting the music to transfer back to my hard drive in order to burn it and
(b) finding the bloody time to bloody well do it...

The first of two long sessions for the fourth Out of the Bedroom CD is this Wednesday and tonight I spent a good couple of hours collating all the information which the sixteen artists have provided thus far...

Earlier in the evening I was back at the gym, where a wobble board (yes, I too thought this was an instrument used by Rolf Harris) and a rowing machine were thrown into the equation re strengthening my ankle...

I've removed all classical and quieter pieces from the Gym Playlist..

An hour long work out and I had the good sense to finish up on the bike rather than the cross trainer...

Also found a few minutes to update the albums of the month so far for March...

Oh no - I bought another three CDs today...

Another Alex Lloyd album, "Watching Angels Mend" to join the one I bought last week, a 2CD set of remixes by Dutch DJ Scumfrog (charming name) called "Extended Engagement" and, would you believe, "The Best of Whitesnake" - three for £5 again from Avalanche...

Spent some time creating MP3s from a few recent CDs including the Mozart box set for imminent uploading to the Jukebox - another 160 odd tracks to add....

And finally, took a look at some apartments and houseboats in Amsterdam - we love it there and another trip in early summer may be in the offing...

Highlight of the Day : Thinking about returning to Amsterdam

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Not doing a song for the new OOTB CD - just recording 16 other people doing their songs.

Houseboats on the Dam are looking good but Anne prefers an apartment.