Friday, December 02, 2022

It seems the worst cook in the world can still come up with some tasty delights...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Disquietmusik VI
Various Artists - Pop Ambient 2023
Ben Frost - 1899 OST
Paul McCartney - The 7” Singles
Nek - 5030
Vanessa Wagner - Mirrored
Leftfield - This Is What We Do
Aviva Endean - Moths & Stars
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Variation on Brian Eno's "Thursday Afternoon"
Noémi Büchi - Matter
Jonas Colstrup - At the Crest
Angelo Harmsworth - Singe
Allan Holdsworth Alan Pasqua Chad Wackerman Jimmy Haslip - Proto-Cosmos
Morrissey - Rebels Without Applause
Creek - Creek IX 1997-10-19
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Underground Like Doug McClure (Record Store Day Limited Edition)
Pêtr Aleksänder - The Whole World Laid Out Before Me
Snowdrops - Missing Island
Joe Loss & his Orchestra - Wheels Cha Cha (Single)
Edward Spark - A Hymn for the Theatre Rejects
Carl Cox - Electronic Generations

Friday and up to obtain some new music...



...and to prepare for the publishing of the new LPs by CBQ and Creek...


At 8...


...I suddenly realised I'd forgotten to upload most of the bonus tracks on the CBQ release - so it had to be postponed while I did that...

Which made me late for the place I walked to...



...to see if I'd lost...


I hadn't but I also hadn't gained - earlier this week, post last weekend's African experience, I certainly had...

Back to base...



I stopped on the way to sort out the books in this - none of which I took...


Home just as Anne was leaving for a long, leisurely lunch at the French Institute with chum Teresa..

For me, back to work re the new stuff and to formulate this weekend's podcast...


Brunch for me...


Looks a lot but was perfectly acceptable...

And it was quite tasty...

An afternoon of trying still to get to grips with the new computer and the updated software I'll be using...

That for the podcast creation, proved slightly difficult, causing multiple botch ups...

By five, I had almost finished the first half but was heading out to pick Anne up off the Airport Bus...


No tea for the Exec Producer so it was back to the cooker for me...

Some pasta with a sauce comprising a small onion, a spiralised half courgette, a few mushrooms, a sprinkling of Quorn mince, some passata and a smidgen of creme fraiche...


Another tasty treat from the world's worst cook...

I eschewed the football - though Anne was watching "Strictly" in any case - to record the rest of the podcast, the second half going a lot better than the first botch-wise...

Back downstairs for some telly, to which I promptly fell asleep...

Not to worry...

Highlight of the Day: Podcasting...no, wait, cooking...

No comments: