Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Back of the net Pt 342...

Playlist
The Bad Plus - The Bad Plus
Capital Models - 2022-05-01 (DR Solo)
Capital Models - 2022-10-03 (DR Solo) 
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Four Last Things
Capital Models - 2020-04-12 Over A-Z
Capital Models - 2022-10-04 (DR & JW Setlist Recordings)
Arkells - Blink Once
Status/Non-Status - Surely Travel
Capital Models - 2022-10-05 (DR Solo)

Up late again...


...and confirmed that the recording from last night was indeed blank...


Coffee was required as I put this behind me...


I noted Anne's progress...


She left for Zumba and I recorded the two of the 33 songs we played last night of which I did not already have a "just vocal and guitar" recording, "Here He Comes" and "Julie With..." by Brian Eno...

With those done, I was able to recreate the session but, sadly, without John's tasty drumming...

I sent him the "new" collection and advised I'd be happy to do it all again and that he might want to use those recordings a s a wee guide...

We'll see...

Fang visited...

Here on the bed, in front of Crispy...


I spent the afternoon uploading Friday's new releases by CBQ and Creek to Bandcamp, including all notes etc...





At seven, having been unable to secure a replacement re my injury from yesterday, I made my way to the football, agreeing to be the 10th man, on the understanding I'd spend the entire game in goals...



Another close fought game ensued, with just one goal in it with a couple of minutes to go, when Tommy, from the opposing team, deliberately handled by cutting out my throw out...

A penalty was awarded and the shout went up "you take it Dave!"

I did...

I scored...

It was followed by another quick goal from our team and the game ended with another win...

I remain top of the table - "on the shoulders of giants" as they say...

Home for a tasty tea...


..and some "Elementary" and "All Creatures Great and Small" - the one about the horses...

Fang was finally sent home out the window...

To bed around midnight...

Highlight of the Day : Playing football even though injured...

No comments: