Saturday, October 01, 2022

The always two course man...

Playlist
Various Artists - Blue Note Re:imagined II
The Bad Plus - Activate Infinity
The Bad Plus - The Bad Plus
Snarky Puppy - Empire Centra
Bjork - Fossora
Horace Parlan - Us Three
Illinois Jacquet - Illinois Jacquet
Uriah Heep - Choices
Dwiki Dharmawan - Pasar Klewer
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories I and II
Patrick Moraz - ESP
Beethoven - Beethoven: Music For Wind Instruments

Saturday...


Nice skies...


...and boxes...


..and skies (with annoying but nothing we can do about it wire)...


Breakfast at home then, out to meet up with Dr Prog at today's record fair...

This, opposite the entrance as we exited, purchases in hand...


As we made our way to Comb for coffees (etc - see below), we trawled the charity shops - I saw this but did not buy...


...we both found further things though...

I limited myself to a slice of banana cake and a sparkling water...


Phil, of course, had a large sandwich with his water and then a cake with a coffee...

Some man with his always having to have two courses...


What's this?




It's your photographer, photographing his chum...


Good chat was had - and I noticed I could see my fingerprints when holding my glass...


Out and Phil was off for a swim, while I headed home...

Past the location of my first job...


...and noting this on the way...


Cool cat...


Back to the car...


..and home with my acquisitions...



From the fair...

Jazz fusion...


Probably Yes' best keyboard player...


...despite only recording one LP with them...


Multi disc sets by Julian Siegel and Fabio Orsi were eschewed in favour of the two Moraz CDs - in hindsight this was the wrong decision - maybe I will partake next time...

..and from one charity shop, some Beethoven...


...and from another, an art book...


Fang was visiting and was very relaxed...


"Strictly" did encroach on some of our "Elementary" watching time...

But not too much - and it allowed for some early evening listening...

Meanwhile, Jupiter was still hanging around...



Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Out with Phil...

No comments: