Monday, November 09, 2020

Getting behind again, in hindsight...

Playlist
Uriah Heep - Equator
Uriah Heep - Raging Silence
Uriah Heep - Different World
Uriah Heep - Sea of Light
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Disquietsongs
Uriah Heep - Sonic Origami
Uriah Heep - Wake The Sleeper
Uriah Heep - Into The Wild
Uriah Heep - Outsider
Uriah Heep - Living The Dream

Well here we are again over a week behind with these...

So I need to rely mainly on the pictures I've taken and the music I've played to remind me what I might have been doing...

Not that it matters in the big scheme of things...

Up just after 7...


To the kitchen for coffee...


Kitchen scenes...






Ah yes, I recall now, it was misty outside...


Luckily, I was staying in all day in a WFH stylee...

The entire day, music-wise, was spent listening to the second half of the Uriah Heep discography...

Early evening, I was working on acoustic guitar for the "Disquietsongs" songs...

Working out chord sequences for the four songs I wrote last Wednesday night...


Anne must have been out for lunch - yes she was - with sister Jane to Six By Nico - hence me making my own tea...

A vegetable spaghetti, incorporating half a tin of tomato soup...


How the mighty are fallen...

Post tea and pre "University Challenge", had a go at recording the acoustic guitar chord sequences for the ten recent songs...


Late on, perusing a book bought at thh Bauhaus Arkiv in Berlin in, I think, 2014...


It's what late Monday evenings are for...

Highlight of the Day : Thinking, at outset, it might be a good day...

No comments: