Thursday, October 01, 2015

Mindslip pt 386...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Covers Sets 2015

Into October...




 ...and soundtracked today, all day, by my recordings from last night - the first set was missing due to my not having pressed record when I started - and there are a few false starts re realising half way through I was in a key which is far too high for me - but only one song had to be re-done due to, what we in the "music business" term "not really knowing the song properly"...

The lovely, if not too warm, weather continued...




I ought to have been off to Glasgow to see Spock's Beard - to be honest, I forgot...

Other people in the audience would probably just have annoyed me though...

Anne was out at a late zumba class tonight - I re-played and, this time, recorded the first set of covers from last night - however, a couple of songs remain unrecorded due to an un-notice battery outage...

Even later on though, "Question Time" - Charlotte Church blamed the Syria conflict on so-called "Global Warming"...

Don't really see the point of "celebrities" being on the panel unless it's perhaps to pander to that "man in the street who knows fuckall about anything" demographic...

Followed by "This Week", which was up to the usual standards - good to see Portillo back - as entertaining as Jacob Rees-Mogg was last week, he's not Portillo...

Highlight of the Day : Listening...

No comments: