Sunday, November 25, 2012

Partial memory loss...

Playlist
Various - Righteousness
Various - Sharp Shades and Fingersnaps
Various - 'Round Midnight
James Blood Ulmer - Music Speaks Louder Than Words
Frith - Eleventh Hour
AGF & Craig Armstrong - Orlando Soundtrack
Bi Kyo Ran - Live Vol 4 King Crimson Covers
Schlammpeitziger - Collected Simplesongs of my Temporary Past


Well now, it's next Saturday as I write this and I don't remember much about what I did today...

However, given that I only managed a couple of miles on the walking front and I know I walked down to Anne's mum's house for the family tea, while Anne drove, I suspect I spent much of the day at the PC ripping and listening to yesterday's purchases...

I remember too we watched episodes 3 and 4 of "The Killing III"...

At Anne's mum's niece Kitty was her usual mischievous self... 


...as was her brother Olly...


Their dad, brother-in-law Bobby's musical taste has recently come more into my kind of orbit in many respects and so I will be selecting items from my collection which might pique his interest... 


Whikle we are both "in to" Godspeed You! Black Emperor, I don't think we will ever agree on The Pogues or Asia...

Tonight he advised there is a possibility he and a couple of chums may well attend the end of the year gig at the Kilted Pig...

Highlight of the Day : The walk to Anne's mum's house...

No comments: