Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The return of mister soft...

Playlist
Fehlfarben - Glucksmaschinen
Fehlfarben - Xenophonie
Cockney Rebel - Cavaliers : An Anthology 1973-1974

Disaster (relatively speaking) this morning as my (relatively) new in ear headphones failed in the left ear...

Purchased in June but they come with a three year warranty...

E-mailed the company and a new set is on its way as I type - with a pack to return the offending pair...

At lunchtime, as I went for my two mile walk towards Dalry and back, I was aware of a voice behind me but ignored it, thinking it must be an autograph hunter...

But no, it was ex-Countess Brodski, Julie, not seen for some considerable time...

I returned with her to Starbucks (without making a purchase due to fasting) for a catch up...

Looking well and doing well - and daughter Daisy is now five and starting school...

A good chance meeting...

In the evening drove home after a meet with the Exec Producer, who was uptown for a ballet evening with chum Debbie...

Enjoyed a Derren Brown show, "Enigma" from a couple of years back - quite amazing how he does what he does...

Only after 90 minutes watching this, did I happen to catch sight of some stuff behind the door...

My 4CD set of Cockney Rebel was there - yowsah!

Gave that a listen...


The old logo on the 1970's EMI label design brought back some happy memories...

Also retrieved guitars from the attic and ran through a few songs with the recordings from April on CD...


...my first touching of an instrument since around June I believe...

Updated this, picked Anne up...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Playing again...

No comments: