Friday, May 13, 2011

Ra ra rasputin...

Playlist
Deep Purple – In Rock
Deep Purple – Fireball
Genesis – Nursery Cryme
Various – 1973 Hit Singles
Various – DGM Downloads
Various – Destination Out Downloads
Various – Zunior Compilations
Earthworks – Random Acts of Happiness
CBQ – Vendome
Earthworks – Discography on Shuffleplay

This morning, Deep Purple soundtracked the continued march of the diggers...



The sun was shining on Crispycat Towers...



...and on Edinburgh...







Genesis was enjoyed in the early evening as I returned home to find an Earthworks CD had arrived from e-bay...

An excellent slow cooked lamb dish from the Exec Producer was particularly enjoyed (no pics – too busy eating it)...

Downloaded more weird, to-be-listened-to-just-the-once-jazz from Destination Out prior to watching “Have I Got News For You”, with guest comedian, Richard Herring – one of our faves...

His account of the recording is here...

Like me, Mr H maintains a daily diary – his is considerably more funny...

Earlier this evening, I bought our tickets for his Fringe Show in August – probably the earliest I’ve ever done this – we go every year – this is his 20th on the Fringe...

Which reminds me – why haven’t I mentioned having watched his erstwhile (and quite brilliant) partner, Stewart Lee’s “Comedy Vehicle” over the last two weeks?

It has been a TV highlight – I must have been suffering from some kind of amnesia...

While Anne enjoyed Lady Gaga (she is now a fan – Anne of Gaga, not Gaga of CBQ) on Graham Norton (his show, not actually on him) – I listened to some Canadian music and made notes to update the news pages over on the Crispycat website...

Finally to bed around 1:30 am...

Highlight of the Day : Anne’s lamb and bean slow cooked thingy, of whose name she will no doubt remind me shortly...

No comments: