Thursday, May 12, 2011

Harvest before family...

Playlist
Tippett - String Quartets
David Sylvian - Sleepwalkers
Gene Ammons All Stars - The Big Sound
Barclay James Harvest - Barclay James Harvest
Barclay James Harvest - Once Again

Interesting weather today..

There were just three seconds between these two pictures...





On the way home tonight, popped into HMV, as you do...

I'd decided I might buy a Family 2CD set I'd seen a couple of weeks ago in their 2 for £10 section (and, of course, add something to the purchase which I didn't really want)...

Luckily, said Family based item was no longer on offer...

Spotting a Barclay James Harvest compilation did however prompt me to select (on the Jukebox) their first two albums to soundtrack the ensuing bus trip and walk up the hill...

Prior to the walk, I noted this vehicle on the road...



...and recorded this telephone pole, as I am wont to do for some reason...



At home, Annie's best pasta for a while was relished with relish...

A Tivo'd "Law & Order" preceeded a window to write this up...

Writng was succeeded by the second episode of "The Shadow Line"...

Still excellent...

"This Week" ended the night...

Highlight of the day : Anne's pasta dish - creme fraiche, chorizo, tomato, onions etc...

No comments: