Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I can see for miles and miles...

Playlist
Genesis – Nursery Cryme
David Byrne & Brian Eno – Everything That Happens...
The Tubes – Young and Rich
Sigur Ros – Music for Split Sides
John Abercrombie – Timeless
Donald Byrd – Royal Flush
Billy Cobham – Many Years BC
Journey – The Essential Journey
Miles Davis – Live Evil
Miles Davis – Bitches Brew
Chick Corea – Now he Sings Now He Sobs

Rediscovered an excellent Genesis album first thing...

To HMV at lunchtime – no purchases, though swithered over a couple of classical discs...

Back home a very tasty smoked haddock omelette nourished...

After falling asleep watching “The One Show”, I continued with my bid to list all my CDs on the PC...

It seems I have rather a lot by Miles Davis...



Later on, the return of “CSI” entertained, as did the first episode of “Glee” on tape - the Glee Club's rendition of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" turned me on to said band's rockin' Essential Collection - and, very late on, “The Big Bang Theory” rounded off the night...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Tasty jazz...

1 comment:

Sid Smith said...

"swithered" - what a great word!