Monday, January 25, 2010

Fatty joins the gym...

Playlist
David Reilly – Anthology 1977-2007 (on Shuffleplay)
Cloudland Blue Quartet – The Deeperdown EPs
Various – Gym MP3 Player
Bang on a Can – Music for Airports
Debussy – Works for Piano

Look at this in the middle of town...



What’s the world coming to?

This afternoon, post “The Story of Roxy Music” (on tape), to the vet with Meg the Black Cat, for her annual check up...

We don’t know how old she is but the vet reckons thirteen – she is sprightly for such an age – and the vet likes her...

A booster injection and the scraping of tarter from her teeth (the latter not appreciated in the least by our feline friend) set back the CBQ household over fifty of your English Pounds...

Ouch...

But she’s worth it!

Here she is lounging later – the gap in the collection is a bunch of classical discs mid-listing...



Tonight I did the unthinkable and joined the local gym...

Aaaarghhh!

So – to get my money’s worth I must attend at least four times a week I reckon – my legs are very sore indeed right now...



Need to get used to it, as I am very fat indeed, fatter than I’ve ever been, and must do something about it...

I shall probably look back at this in a year’s time and be even fatter – hopefully not though – we’ll see...

Fatty joins the gym...

Highlight of the Day : Not the treadmill anyway...

No comments: