Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yaga yaga...

Playlist
Various – Jazz Jukebox Shuffleplay
Mick Ronson – Slaughter on 10th Avenue
Mick Ronson – Play Don’t Worry

You know, sometimes, if your mood is right, listening to jazz can be just so exhilarating - and exhilaration is what I felt this morning as I walked down the hill for the bus with my new Koss Sparkplugs in my ears a-listenin' to some tasty jazz...

Oh yes...

In the evening, a quick visit to Meg the Black Cat’s ex mum, Julia’s place in Armadale, was followed by a half a “special” fish supper each, purchased on the way home as we stopped at the Bar-B-Q in the pouring rain...

We enjoyed this as we watched “Absolutely”’s Jack Docherty and Moray Hunter’s latest creation, “The Cup”, an okay spoof documentary re kids’ football teams and the lengths to which the parents will go...

I thought it was a one off but it appears to be a series...

“Mock the Week” knocked it into a cocked hat...

Ended the night burning a CD for Mr Frederick Hessler, a long lost a co-member of the first band I was ever in...



Sorry, that's not him...

Fred recently got back in touch via a comment on my “Albums of the Year” blog...

Hope you like the CD Fred...

Highlight of the Day : “Mock the Week”...

No comments: