Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is it a bird....

Playlist
Various - Tracks from Last 100 CDs Acquired
Madonna - Hard Candy

Football tonight and injuries were incurred when I went flying (well as close to flying under his own steam as an old overweight man can get) over the opposing goalie and landed rather awkwardly on my right wrist and left knee...

Think I've staved my right hand so a wee bit trouble typing now..

Grazed knee too, just like a wee boy...

Idiot...

My team were beaten tonight, just not getting it together really and we ended three down - no goals for your goal-scoring hero...

Back home I wiped and refilled my two little Technika MP3 players (just 256MBs each) with tracks from my last 100 albums and listened to Madonna's new album, "Hard Candy" a present to the Executive Producer from Sister Pam...



I can hear a big Kraftwerk influence on much of the backing track (though of course none on the vocals/lyrics - other than the use of vocoder)...

I've got a soft spot for Madge and always enjoy her albums - generally she pushes things forward with each new album...

Tasty...

"Back to You" ended the day...

Highlight of the Day : Not breaking any bones...

No comments: