Friday, December 21, 2007

You make me feel like dancing...

Playlist
Dio – Killing the Dragon
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay

A phone call yesterday afternoon amended my plans for tonight...

Anne was off out on a Xmas meal/drinks scenario and I’d been going to have a quiet night in – given that I’m not feeling 100% at present...

However, sister Pam had called and advised she and my mum would pop round “to keep me company”...

Fair enough...

I arrived home around 7:20 or so having just finished off my Xmas shopping (I thought) and they arrived around 8pm...

We ordered in some Chinese food and proceeded to watch the film “Happy Feet”...



In places very funny – in places very, very sad – all in all though, an excellent evening’s entertainment...

Pam had brought round some pics of her recent trip to Nantes and we watched them too via the DVD player – looks like a very attractive town – worth a visit at some point perhaps...

After they’d gone, I awaited the call to go and pick Anne up but it never came – instead, she had had the offer of a lift home – a good end to a good night...

Highlight of the Day : Happy Feet

No comments: