Friday, December 07, 2007

This charming man...

Playlist
Uriah Heep - Bonus Tracks from the Classic 70-76 Period

First Xmas Party today as I headed further downhill in the health stakes re one of my recurring, sometimes month-long "colds" - touch wood, this is probably only the second of 2007, a relatively healthy year, however, I always seem to catch some ailment/broken ankle/shoulder op around the festive season...

Alcohol intake dulled the effects of the under-the-weatherness...

It seems, despite having visited the premises a couple of times since my life-long ban back in June, that I am indeed barred from the over-priced so-called high class bar but nonetheless meatmarket that is George Street's Tigerlily as, upon entering tonight, I was swiftly pursued by the doorman who'd seconds ago greeted me with a welcoming smile...

"Sorry sir, you're barred - I'll have to ask you to leave"....

"Delighted to do so - thanks for saving me some hard earned cash..."

I must conclude they have some sort of face-recognition software going on in their CCTV control room...

Only last night some of my "The Man" chums were refused entry for being "too casually dressed" whilst a besuited "businessman" was throwing up all over the steps...

I shan't return - even of a drunken no-one-on-the-door afternoon...

A bus home, accompanied by the sounds of the mighty Heep....



Back home I fell asleep of course...

Charming...

Highlight of the Day : Still barred - how exciting (or should that be exiting?)

No comments: