Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lazy...

Playlist
Larry Coryell – Spaces

Accompanied by the “jazz” jukebox today and a classic but not well known album in my lugs...



Just look at that line up - tasty...

Second visit to the physio and I received a further four exercises...

As you might well predict, I am rubbish at keeping up with them – it’s not as if they’re difficult or indeed very time consuming – I just always seem to have something better to do...

Like...

Another night in front of the telly – I could’ve ventured forth to Jim Park’s Electric Mouse Comedy Club but I’m out tomorrow night and, tonight, the 2nd last episode of “Spooks” is on too...

Sorry Jim...

Watched videos of “Oz and James’ Big Wine Adventure” and Jack Dee’s “Lead Balloon” followed by a dreary AC Milan v Celtic which we abandoned for “Property Ladder” followed by “Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares” – I like it because it’s not about cooking...

Then, a half hour window to write this up for yesterday and today before retiring for the glory that is “Spooks”..

Then exercises before bed...

Highlight of the Day : I can put “Spooks” here before I’ve even seen it...

No comments: