Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sparkle...

Playlist
Family - Bandstand
Various – Jukebox - Shuffleplay

Slept late – very late – 11am even...

Felt terrible..

Anne went over to Fife to watch Arsenal v Spurs with some workmates and then from there straight to Tynecastle to watch Hearts lose again – this time 3-2 to Inverness – Hearts equalised at 2-2 in the last minute and then lost a third goal having had their goalkeeper sent off earlier. Anne’s mood post match was the worst I’ve ever seen. She didn’t seem too chuffed with my opining that “it’s only a game”...

To cap it all, Queens lost as well, 2-0 away to Dr Prog’s beloved Dunfermline Athletic...

I wrapped presents while Anne was out...



...and I also had to do some work on our present for my mum, which we’ll give her when she and Pam come round again on Boxing Day evening for a slap up meal...

In the evening, Anne watched “Strictly” (Aleesha won the final apparently) – while I went back to bed around 8 – absolutely washed out...

But up again at 11 feeling a wee bit better and enjoyed “Match of the Day” before retiring once again...

Highlight of the Day : Present wrapping

No comments: