Friday, December 28, 2007

Sick things...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay

Slept late – then out to Tesco for some provisions for the upcoming trip to Arran with Count Brodski and Lady Penelope...

In the afternoon, Anne went to see Lynn while I had an attempt at compiling my list of albums of the year. I was overcome by an attack of the shakes however and had to take to my sick bed (again)...

Anne woke me around 5:15 and we drove out to Armadale with Meg the Black Cat to her ex mum Julia’s house, which will be Meg’s home for the next week or so...



Meg was not pleased but I’m sure she’ll come round...

Julia spoiled us with lovely home made ham soup and mulled wine...

We were back home around 10 or so after giving Julia a lift to her sister’s...

Watched “Coronation St” on tape then off to bed...

Highlight of the Day : Julia’s soup and wine

No comments: