Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jack and Jill...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal Single Bonus Tracks
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 1997-2007 Xmas Special
Brian Eno - On Land

Not feeling great today - it seems every year I manage to catch a long, lingering cold around Xmas time...

Yesterday I handed out my "Xmas Cards"...



To my surprise, the response was overwhelmingly positive - though whether I now have a whole legion of new fans, I doubt very much....

In the evening, after being made to feel miserable by walking up the hill to Crispycat Towers through the freezing fog and doing a typical "catching my death" performance, it was a quick turnaround and back down the hill again for a meet with Anne's bestest chum Lynn and her lovely man, Ross...

And so we spent the evening at the Agenda Hotel, drinking, carousing and putting the world to rights...

Anne and I got a bus back up the hill though...

And once again v little sleep due to this godforsaken cold...

Looking forward to spending some time doing nothing...

Highlight of the Day : Drinks with Lynn & Ross

No comments: