Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I am a camera...

Playlist
David Sylvian - Snow Borne Sorrow
Grandaddy - Just Like the Fambly Cat
Morrissey - Ringleader of the Tormentors
Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
Crimson Jazz Trio - The King Crimson Songbook

Well - what an idiot....


Took the camera back to the shop only for the young lady assistant to point out to me that the batteries were flat...

"But no", I protested, "how can that be, I changed the batteries and it still wouldn't work"...

Those too, it turned out, were flat...

Oh how I laughed (sort of)...

A bad day for Bellytown today too as I lunched at La Tasca with friends and dined at famous Edinburgh Indian eaterie, Lancers with colleagues into the late evening...

Ended the day on the highlights of a lucky Scotland win over the Faroes (2-0) and a convincing performance from England as they beat Estonia 3-0 - with Mr Beckham back and on fire...

Highlight of the Day : Camera not broken...

2 comments:

EmbraBampot said...

Flats
-----
Flat out of hell
Flat in your lap
Wherever I lay my flat (that's my home)
Cool for flats
Lip up flatty
Flat lip
Flat in me kitchen
Flat will be the day
Big flat mamma
and last but certainly not least, (from your favourite songwriter):
Wild flats of kilkenny

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

I struggled at first to see the significance of your comment BBB, however, on re-reading my post I see you are referring to the state of my batteries...

Flat Bottomed Girls - indeed