Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Disappointed again...

Playlist
Herman Van Veen – Hut ab!
Madredeus – Faluas do Tejo
Alice Peacock – Who I Am
Coldplay – X&Y
Dar Williams – My Better Self
Kino – Picture
Neal Morse - ?
Pet Shop Boys – Fundamental
Rheostatics – 2067
Sparks – Hello Young Lovers
The Blue Nile – High
The Czars – Sorry I Made You Cry
The Flower Kings – Paradox Hotel
David Bowie - Reality
Uriah Heep – Different World

The second Uriah Heep CD arrived from e-bay – “rubbish” said Anne – it’s better than the other one, quoth I...

Amended and rehearsed my 20 minute set for Saturday...

Watched “CSI” and another taped (and excellent as ever) “Law& Order : Criminal Intent”...

Bought “Prog” by The Bad Plus from CDWow – it’ll be here in a week or so I guess...

Ended the day writing this with Meg the Black Cat lying attractively on the table in front of the screen...

On trying to take a pic, discovered the new camera isn’t blody-well working – I’ve had it 12 days...


Highlight of the Day : Criminal Intent

No comments: