Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Luxembourg...

Playlist
Various Artists - Holiday Playlists

Full disclosure, I am finally writing this up in November 2023, almost 16.5 years from now...

A bright morning...


Tio breakfast...

Past a cat...


...in lovely surroundings...




Them to Bernkastel...







...before travelling to Luxembourg...

I was wondering how we got there as public transport takes 3.5 hours and I don't recall the journey...

But, of course, we had our hire car...


And so, a wander around the, kind of, city state, ensued...

















I don't think we spent a huge amount of time here - my memories are hazy - other having eaten a sandwich for lunch with a particularly hot sauce involved...

Back home to Wehlen and the Winery Cats...







...before a walk to a nearby hostelry...




..for drinks and a meal...


I really ought not to wait 17.5 years before writing entries up...

Highlight of the Day : Luxembourg...

No comments: