Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A question of balance...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal
Uriah Heep - Raging Silence

To the infirmary this morning (after a quick re-work on "Starting to Worry") for the final check up on the results of my shoulder operation last November...

It is deemed a success...

However, I mentioned my right shoulder pain and, after an x-ray, I was advised I have the same problem there...

So I'm now on the waiting list for an op on the right side, which will be in three or four months' time...

Ow-ya - reading back over my entries for the previous op, it sounds like it was a sore one - but such pain is necessary - now I must finish the new album sooner rather than later...

At home the second of the four expected Heep CDs arrived - but still no sign of The Bad Plus' new album ordered from CDWow on 5 June (5-7 days to deliver they said)...

In the evening a visit to Julia, ex-mum of Meg the Black cat - it's Julia's birthday tomorrow so we were bearing Champagne...

Julia's watching over Meg while we take a trip to Germany for the next 10 days...

Back home - tonight's taped Corrie and then listening to the Heep (again) ...

A break beckons...

Highlight of the Day : I'm getting another operation...

No comments: