Sunday, June 03, 2007

Uncle David, who's the scariest?

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – One Hour Set
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Ferry Fringe Set
J S Bach – The Harmonia Mundi Edition

Last night I stayed up till 3am listening to music and generally wasting my time on t’interweb...

Consequently, a bit of a sleep in today not rising until after nine...

After a quick breakfast, it was out to Ikea – listening to a potential 60 minute CBQ set on the way there and back - we have some new curtains for the computer room and needed a pole upon which to hang them...

I took the opportunity to purchase a few more of the new Ikea CD storage boxes mentioned here a couple of weeks ago...

We also stopped by Halfords and I bought a lock and a bell for the “new” bike...

Back home, after fitting the lock and bell, I set about recording backing vocals for the backing tracks for the Ferry Fringe next Saturday and then guitar and lead vocals for a souvenir CD which I’ll sell for £1 each on the day and which probably no-one will buy...

In between takes, we put up the curtain pole – the new curtains are fine – much better than the old ones...

Watched “Ugly Betty” then we headed to Anne’s mum’s for family tea..

Nephew Ollie was quizzing me on the “scariest ever monsters on Dr Who”...



Back home, wrote up four days of this nonsense whilst listening to the results of today’s efforts in the studio and then some lovely Bach to cleanse the palate and ended the evening with a documentary on one of my favourites, Salvador Dali...

Highlight of the Day : Recording again..

No comments: