Monday, May 14, 2007

Value for money..

Playlist
Rush - Snakes and Arrows
Marillion - Somewhere Else
Lucy Kaplansky - The Tide
Lucy Kaplansky - Flesh and Bone
Lucy Kaplansky - Ten Year Night
Lucy Kaplansky - Every Single Day
Lucy Kaplansky - The Red Thread
Lucy Kaplansky - Over the Hills

I've noticed that if I pay full (or close to full) price for a CD I actually want, rather than a small price for a disc I've stumbled across, then the disc tends to get more than one cursory play followed by being filed away...

The weather was lovely today though I omitted to take my camera with me whilst outside...

At home, I did however get a snap of Meg the Black Cat relaxing...



A telephone conversation with James Jamieson included a discussion on the merits or otherwise of the recordings thus far on the the new album. Jamie provided a few pointers which will help me in taking matters forward...

The evening is given over to TV...

"Panorama" on the weird and sinister world of Scientology and what they do to their naysayers..

"Coronation St" x 2

"Law and Order : Trial by Jury" our first viewing of this portion of the franchise - promising

"Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul" - now a firm favourite in our weekly viewing

"Scotsport" - including the exciting end to the relegation battle - it's Queen of the South v Dunfermline next season - and Hearts' latest victory over local rivals Hibs...

All in all - a wasted day really...

Highlight of the Day : Advice from Jamie

No comments: