Monday, May 28, 2007

Troubador...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Anthology 1977-2007 (1 CD Version)

Anne's old friend Sandra was unexpectedly in town today (she lives in Stornoway and is here for a conference) so the two of them were having a meal, a drink and a catch up tonight...

At home I watched an old episode of Dr Who, "Dalek", and then started playing through some songs with a view to honing my performance skills (ha ha)...

I have been invited to play a short set at "Ferrystock", part of the Queensferry Arts Festival, which takes place in the small town of South Queensferry between 7 and 10 June...

I'll be playing outside the Two Bridges Hotel on Saturday 9 June...

Even if no-one turns up, I can always enjoy the view from the performance area...



Highlight of the Day : Singing and playing again...

1 comment:

impossible songs said...

For some reason I always have a problem posting comments! Glad you are ok for the Ferry Fringe