Thursday, October 12, 2006

Uncivilised...

Playlist
Uriah Heep - Jukebox Best of
Various - Jukebox Shuffleplay Songs of 10 Mins plus

To the library today in search of more Weather Report - remembering they used to have the whole catalogue ....

Today though, just "Heavy Weather" which I already have...

Rather than leave empty handed, I hire a 3CD set of the soundtracks, by Zbigniew Preisner, of the films "Three Colours Blue", "Three Colours White" and "Three Colours Red"...

An early evening drink does for me. Two pints mixed with my drugs leave me feeling not too bad at the time...

Back home, and after some lovely soup and a generous portion of Anne's Tuna Pasta Bake, "Extras" was probably the weakest so far and the series is still ranking below Jack Dee's "Lead Balloon", the second of which I watched last night...

"That Webb and something or other Look" is a bit lame in my eyes...

By this time I was much the worse for wear and a snoring on the settee scenario ensued...

I woke up to see buffoon, Tommy Sheridan on Question Time, which was recorded in Glasgow tonight...

The panel was pathetic, as were the questions - possibly the worst edition of this show I've ever seen...

Mind you, I was out of my face on booze and drugs...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's Tuna Pasta Bake

No comments: