Thursday, October 19, 2006

Memory loss...

Playlist
Various - Best of 2006 (Jukebox Playlist)
Paul McCartney - Flaming Pie

Another slow day...

Offered more gigs at the Beanscene but declined on accountof the iminent shoulder op. In reality I don't think I'll play again...

For the fourth day in a row, an arrival from the internet - Paul McCartney's 1997 album, "Flaming Pie"...

Quite good - and a few tracks in a classic McCartney vein. He was always my favourite Beatle...

Indian takeaway - Vegetable Dansak and Boiled Rice...

Watched a little of Livorno v Glasgow Rangers (ended 2-3) before the last programmes of three series...

"Extras" (all in all the series started well but dropped away badly)
"That Mitchell and Web Look" (my second taste of this, better than last week but still pretty much hit and miss)
"Mock the Week" (passed the time for 30 minutes)

....then "Question Time" and off to bed...

Is it just me or is my life getting more boring than usual this week?

Highlight of the Day : Another Paul McCartney album (which, actually, I think I used to have but sold...)

No comments: