Friday, September 22, 2006

All I do now, is dick around...

Playlist
Rheostatics – Best of the Rheostatics
Brian Eno – Vocal Box Set
Roxy Music – The Thrill of It All Box Set

Today I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders with no gigs on the horizon and no need to rehearse or listen to my songs...

A few glasses of wine and then a leisurely Indian Takeaway was accompanied by “Coronation St” which was ok, even though I've kind of lost track of the plots these days as I've missed so many recent episodes....

Later, “The Simpsons” – another very funny edition - hamster in space, Mr Burns taking over the Church, Lisa going Bhuddist...

And, late on, Sparks on the, otherwise excruciating, Jonathon Ross Show, doing a medley of their new single, “Dick Around”, and their most famous hit, “This Town Ain’t Big Enough for the Both of Us”...

And then to bed...

Highlight of the Day : Sparks, dicking around on Jonathon Ross

No comments: