Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Physical wreck...

Playlist
Gentle Giant - The Power and the Glory
Fehlfarben - 26 1/2 (4 track promo)
Magic Pie - Motions of Desire
Rick Altizer - Neon Fixation
David Bowie - Various Tracks
King Crimson - Deja Vrooom (DVD)
Gentle Giant - The Power and the Glory (Again)
Rush - Rush in Rio
Shadow Gallery - V

Forgot to say that yesterday morning I returned to the dentist for some preparatory work on the stump of my tooth which will soon be turned into a lovely crown - blood everywhere....

Anyway, today I copied some David Bowie albums to the hard drive in preparation for burning a few Bowie and Eno discs for brother-in-law Keith...

That was after I'd taken Anne into town for a night out with her best chum Lynn...

Watched some King Crimson on the telly (DVD) then played some Gentle Giant full blast...

Got the call to pick up Anne around 11:30 and drove back into town listening to Rush live in Rio...

My drive home will be the last for me in the car for the time being as, due to this damned shoulder scenario, which has already claimed my guitar playing, I can no longer properly change gears, indicate, adjust the volume on the CD player, adjust the rear view mirror or, indeed, steer properly...

Can't get much sleep now either, though listening to Shadow Gallery last thing at night helps...

Lowlight of the Day : No more driving...

No comments: