Monday, August 22, 2005

Never mind "Very Small"...

How about "Very Ill"?

I finally fully succumbed to the flu today...had to cancel the planned CBQ rehearsal for Thursday's gig...

I spent the entire day in bed....

Ouside the weather was beautiful...I was inside either sleeping or blowing my nose...here's a view from the window...



Hope I feel better tomorrow....

Could be worse of course..I hear on the news that Dr Robert Moog, inventor of the Moog Synthesiser has died...where would Yes, Genesis, ELP and a whole host of others be without him..here was one man who truly changed the face of popular music...without Bob, there'd have been no "Son of my Father" by Chicory Tip...

Going back to bed now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, sorry to hear you feel so under the weather. Do you know if Ian Sclater needs a photographer for his mag? "Son Of My Father" what a classic. Get well soon big man, *$£%@@, bless you!

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

I'll ask Ian about the photography - I ned to get back in touch to kick start his sessions...