Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stuffed up...

Rubbishy day today.

Wet and cold weather and my flu has taken hold big style. So much so that I have to contact the OOTB committee and drop out from my duty tonight as reviewer, exchanging it for an early night...

Just to adorn the post, here's some roadside greenery from near our house...



Jim Park has left a comment re my "critique" of his show. Like the show, his comment had me laughing out loud. Only a few nights left now, so do go along - "Park's Circus" - it's in the Fringe programme..

I'm off to bed....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a hot bath and wrap a hot towel around your head, again.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

That's all very well...but I don't have a bath - just a shower...

Anonymous said...

That's what you said last time!!
That's no excuse.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

History repeats itself. Those who forget their mistakes are doomed to repeat them...etc etc