Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nutter...

Did nothing today except:

Watched two episodes of Star Trek Enterprise from our vast collection of, as yet unwatched, recent TV stored on video

Watched a "live" episode of CSI - the Las Vegas version - interesting to note how annoying it is to watch live and to be unable to scan through the adverts...

Listened to the new Alice Cooper album quite a few times - I now know the tracks pretty well.

Re this last, I found myself noticing the difference between buying an album for the sake of buying an album and buying something I actually want (which happens all too rarely these days).

(a) In the former case, I will listen to the CD once, often not even the whole way through, and then file it away.

(b) In the latter case, I will listen to the CD again and again all the way through...

It is because of the instances of (a) above that I believe I am mentally ill...

No comments: