Thursday, July 21, 2005

Here's new pretties for you...

Although it was at the forefront of my mind today, I resisted the urge to do anything more on the new CD. I’ll return to it next week, hopefully in a fresher frame of mind.

In the meantime, the first rehearsals for the Fringe shows should be happening next Tuesday.

Tonight I split my time between listening to Alice Cooper (“Pretties For You” and “Dirty Diamonds”); surfing the net reading Alice Cooper articles, interviews and reviews of his current tour (I have tickets for his November show in Glasgow); transferring even more albums onto the Jukebox and; watching the new comedy strand on BBC2, “Extras”, “The Catherine Tate Show” and “Absolute Power”.

I preferred the last, with its rather cynical viewpoint. “Extras” was a slow starter, like "The Office" but had a couple of good laughs towards the end, while Ms Tate was a wee bit hit and miss (on this showing, I prefer Karen Dunbar)...

This is your comedy expert, signing off...

No comments: