Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sleeping in the debris...

Stayed in today as some gasmen were coming to replace our meter - or rather move it from under our stairs to outside the house. One of them had the glamourous task of crawling under our floorboards to connect stuff up. I certainly couldn't squeeze through the hole which allows access - so good on the young, thin chap.

Other than that excitement I burned quite a few CDs to restock the Crispycat supplies of CBQ and James Jamieson.

I also ran through our set for tomorrow night on my own - doesn't sound as good surprisingly enough...Jamie should be back from Ireland by now but is probably in no fit state to get together so our next run-through wil be the actual performance tomorrow.

Burned a couple of new CDs for the car - "Now That's What I (i.e. me, Mr CBQ) Call A Good Album" for May and June 2005...one track each from my top ten albums from each month - you can see these by clicking on the link to My Monthly Top Ten Albums....

Meg the Black Cat could've been out and about all day but instead chose to spend it sleeping amongst all the "stuff" that's been piling up over the last week or so...that's her curled up on the bed



Sleepy cat....

No comments: