Monday, July 11, 2005

Good sounding old farts....

Tonight Jamie and I had our second (and last) rehearsal for Thursday's gig. Here's the scene at Conrad Towers...



We played for around three hours all in all and so, after last night's couple of hours of playing too, we are now both suffering from very painful fingertips....

We switched one of my songs from last night's set for one I was going to leave out - and we added another of Jamie's new songs - it rocks!!

We're sounding pretty good for a pair of old farts I must say and, even though it's likely that no one will actually turn up to watch on Thursday, I'm pretty sure we're going to enjoy it...

New arrival from E Bay - Yes Relatives and Friends, a two CD set of solo tracks by various members of Yes' plus a couple of live Yes opuses (is that a word?)...

Oh, almost forgot, released "The End of Everything" today...there are still some copies left if you want one...

No comments: