Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hasty Preparations...

Today I'm rehearsing some songs for the gig this Thursday. I've drawn up an initial list of songs:-

"This Is All There Is pt 1" from "Callingstill"
"Ten Twelve Seventeen" and "A Nice Job In A Small Town" from "Doveloveshawk"
"Twenty Twenty Vision" from "Ampersand"
"I Re-Arranged the House" and "The Time Of Our Lives" from "Anotherhappyday"
"Very Small", "Half A Lifetime Away", "Where Are You" and the new song, "The End of Everything" from "Deeperdown"

Over the next few days i will play, consider and reject until I have the final few for Thursday.

I'm also trying to play through a few of Jamie's songs.

Here's the scene...



Found an excellent blog when trawling the other night - you can find it here at http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com - I urge you to take a look...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUNG MARBLE GIANTS- a class act, i have one of their songs on a John Peel compilation "Brand New Life".
Twenty - four hours in a day, 24 beers in a case.
No coincidence surely?

Anonymous said...

New look blog alright eh?