Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Unexplained under-the-weatherness can be annoying...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Dissolution IV
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2024-04-06 OOTB Rehearsal
Novo Amor - Collapse List
Still Corners - Dream Talk
Goose - 2024/04/08 The Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY
Ensemble Ambidexter - Ensemble Ambidexter
Beethoven - Beethoven for Three: Symphony No. 4 and Op. 97 "Archduke"
Lizzy McAlpine - Older
Cloudland Blue Quartet -GLAM! #2

Up early, as is usually the case...


Views...





Anne was off out to Zumba - I thought I'd head down to the town to see if there was a possibility of finding a replacement for this...


..to no avil...

A message from chum Ian Sclater - he'd bumped into Nantes journalist chum Isabella Smith while they were both in Belgium...


By the time I got home, I was feeling a little under the weather but for no apparent reason..

Totally run down all of a sudden...

Anne was off out again in the afternoon re her mum...

So, I watched the film "Spaceman" with Adam Sandler - the music for which, by Max Richter, has been recently impressing...

I enjoyed it...


...but...


...it has to be said...


...that just one change, albeit a big change, would have made it a whole lot better...


Spoiler alert...

That the alien was a giant talking spider, was just too preposterous...

Although I grew to like him...


Oh well...


Post that, I rehearsed the third and fourth sets for Saturday and felt absolutely hellish by the end of it...

I ended up going to bed early re the under the weatherness...

Meanwhile, via Twitter, someone cancelled Spotify for the correct reasons...


Highlight of the Day : Spaceman, even with its stupid spider...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: