Monday, June 05, 2023

The intelligent crow, pt 342...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-02-23 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The Neu! Variations
Bruford Levin Upper Extremities - Bruford Levin Upper Extremities
Tortoise - Standards
Paul McCartney - Wingspan
Eagles - The Very Best of the Eagles
Leonard Cohen - Ten New Songs
Alice Cooper - Dragontown
T Rex - Zinc Alloy and the Hidden Riders of Tomorrow
Be Bop Deluxe - Axe Victim (Deluxe)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-06-05 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-02-15 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-06-05 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - GLAM!
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-02-23 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Auden

Monday...


The station awaited...


I recently downloaded a load (over 100) more backing tracks...


Today I recorded more demos (and processed the ones I did on 18 May) - taking my total songs covered since February up to 315!!

But, before doing that, I had to reset up the recording equipment and, prior to that, I put the hi fi form the back room into the attic...





Rather than storing it away though, I set it up...


This evening, with Anne at Pilates, I watched "The Terminator" - and the intelligent crow as it tried to, for the umpteenth time, steal an entire coconut...





On Anne's return, we finished off "The Recruit" and headed to bed early re tomorrow's 4am rise re Anne's trip to Berlin with Lynn...

So, lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Singing...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: