Saturday, June 17, 2023

A Saturday can be a day of relaxation...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-06-05 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-02-22 Demos (Wedding Set)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-03-14 Demos (Setlist 3)
Wings Of An Angel - Relax Remixes
Brian Eno - Five Light Paintings (EP)
Snorri Hallgrímsson - I Am Weary, Don't Let Me Rest
Thomas Köner - Daikan
Bill Frisell - East West
Thomas Köner - Kaamos
AVKRVST - The Approbation
Various - Recent Acquisitions on Shuffleplay

Saturday and no real need to get up but, when you can't sleep, you can't sleep...


The views first thing on an uneventful day...




I swithered about going uptown but I'd only buy more CDs I don't need to add to the shelf and knock more off...


So, I stayed in all day and did, basically, nothing...

A nice Vegetable Pathia for tea though...

And new thing started, "Deadloch" set in Tasmania...

Highlight of the Day : Curry...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: