Tuesday, June 13, 2023

I occasionally take a ride on that which I once disparaged...

Playlist
THE SELVA - Camarão-Girafa
Otis Redding - Soul Legend - The Very Best of
Dennis Brown - The Exit
Edward Spark & Kiffie - Never Say Never
Mark Lomax Trio - Ankh & the Tree of Life
Roger Waters - This Is Not A Drill (Prague 24/05/2023)
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Rodrigo y Gabriela

Sister Pam's 60th Birthday today...

One of my earliest memories is of the 13 June 1963, when I was 4 years old...

In the night, Sheila and I got a wee sister - she looked like a hairy monkey child but we loved her nonetheless...

48 and a half years of fun followed...

Happy 60th Pam! - seen here in an out-take from May 2008, with the Exec Producer and my mum...


And so to today's "action"...

Up...




...and an unsuccessful trip to B&Q re a baton for a new kitchen blind proved fruitless...

A tram into the office...




...and some bringing home of bacon facilitating work carried out...

Down to Leith at lunchtime...



No purchases - back to the office and home around tea time...

TV enjoyed - I do not know what...

At 9:30 or so, to the machines for the first time today...


No Idea what I did...

Hopeless...

Lowlight of the Day: It ought to have been a big celebration...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: