Sunday, June 04, 2023

Socket search...

Playlist
John Williams - The Baroque Album
Yes - Close To The Edge
Rheostatics - Here Come The Wolves
Robert Fripp - Let The Power Fall
Pink Floyd - The Wall
David Bowie - The Next Day
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-03-12 Demos (Setlist 1)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-03-14 Demos (Setlist 2)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-02-15 Demos
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023-02-22 Demos (Wedding Set)

Well now, it's almost Sunday again and, once again I'm struggling to recall what I did last Sunday (i.e. "today")...


The view first thing...


I compiled an initial list of 100 LPs from 2001 that constitute my nominations for the Top 5...

Out to my mum's - checking to see if I could plug in a USB stick re her Tivo Box (she forgot to record "Midsomer Murders") - it seemed not (post script - it appears, if I look again, there may be a socket on the side)...


Nothing at the back...


We created a shopping list and off I went to get the provisions, brought them back and packed them away...

Home in time for tea...

In the evening, more of "The Recruit"...

Also today, downloaded things I'd noted yesterday at the record fair...

Weekend over again...

Highlight of the Day : Hmmm, probably The Recruit...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: